Monday, February 23, 2009

Parent/Teacher conferences and Ms. Muncey

Hello Parents and Students!

As you may know, this Thursday is Parent/Teacher conferences. Due to my obligations with the musical, I will not be able to attend conferences. If you need to meet with me to discuss your student, please contact me via email to arrange another time to meet. I thank you for your understanding.

Finally, a huge congratulations to the Winter Guard for their 5th place finish at the Sand Creek High School Competition on Saturday. If you haven't had a chance to see the girls yet, you're in for a treat. Their next show will be at Legacy High School on March 7. More details to come.

Thanks so much for your continued support of your students and the instrumental music program!

Christy Muncey
Instrumental Music Director
Wheat Ridge High School
(303) 982-7703
cmunceyATjeffco.k12.co.us

No comments:

Post a Comment