Monday, July 20, 2009

Brass Band info

Brass Families -
Our Brass Camp is quickly coming upon us! July 28 and 30, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is a our final chance before band camp to really push and make sure we can play our music and have our basics down. We even have some special guests coming to help! Make sure you bring a water bottle and tennis shoes these days.

Please remember that I need $6 on Tuesday (July 21) from the brass students. This money is to go toward lunch during brass camp on both days. I need to have my numbers by the end of our sectional next Tuesday. If your student has not paid, then they will be responsible for bringing their own lunch on both days.

If there is a question or concern, please email me at wrhsbrass@me.com or call me (303) 807-8120.

Thanks!
Bryce

Wheat Ridge High School Music Boosters
www.wrhsband.org
http://wrhsmusic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment